The following forms must be printed, filled out, and submitted to our office for registration with original signatures:
Covid Specific Information:
A. Masking for students, teachers and parents is optional at LPE indoors/outdoors effective 4/11/22
B. All teachers and administrators are fully vaccinated and boosted at Le Petit Elephant
C. CDC Travel Recommendations for Unvaccinated Individuals-
If your child is NOT Up to Date with their COVID-19 Vaccines, we ask that they test 5 days after travel. Please share any positive results with us.
D. If your child tests positive for Covid19, please keep them home to isolate for 5 days. They may return to group care between the 6-10th day after diagnosis if their symptoms are improved AND they can wear a mask effectively while at school AND are over the age of 2. Children under age 2 must remain in isolation for 10 days before returning to group care.
Standard Registration Documents:
1. Admission Agreement 2022-2023
5. Read LPE's 2022-2023 Parent Handbook and print/sign Acknowledgment
6. Consent for Medical Treatment- LIC627
7. Identification and Emergency Information - LIC700
8. Physician's Report- Child's Pre-Admission Health Evaluation- LIC701 (this must be submitted within 30 days of your child's first day of attendance)
9. Immunization Record (current) - click here for California child care vaccination requirements
10. Child's Pre-Admission Health History- Parent's Report LIC702
11. Parent's Consent for Administration of Medication- LIC9221 (only needed if/when your child takes medication)
12. Notification of Parent's Rights- LIC995 *Please read Caregiver Background Check Info - LIC 995F
13. Notification of Child's Rights- LIC613A
14. A copy of your child's birth certificate
15. Photo Release Form
16. Sunscreen Consent Form
19. Dietary Restrictions Form (only if applicable)
21. Nebulizer Care Consent/Verification Form (only if applicable)
22. Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan (only if applicable)
23. Food Permission Form (2-6 year olds only)
24. Infant Sleep Plan (infants 12 months and under only)
25. Payment of monthly tuition, registration fee, and materials fee
* LPE's Recommendations List for packing list items can be found on Amazon through this link - https://www.amazon.com/shop/lepetitelephantnurseryandpreschool
*please note that we are part of the Local Associates Program with Amazon, which means that a percentage of your purchase comes back to LPE for more supplies/toys/materials for the children!
Le Petit Elephant admits children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old of any race, color, religion, national, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities and does not discriminate in administration of its educational and admission policies.
A certificate of good health (LIC 701) is required within 30 days of admission, signed by a physician.
All new students are required to have up-to-date immunizations, verification signed by a physician, per California law. These must be on file before your child can attend.
Copyright Le Petit Elephant Nursery and Preschool. All rights reserved.
* infant nursery * preschool * TK/jr kindergarten *