The following forms must be printed, filled out, and submitted for registration with original signatures:
** Covid19-Specific Required Documents A, B,C:
A.Admission Agreement Addendum (please sign and submit)
B. Updated Covid19 Illness Policy (please sign and submit)
C.Family Health Survey (please sign and submit)
4. Read LPE's Parent Handbook and print/sign Acknowledgment
5. Consent for Medical Treatment- LIC627
6. Identification and Emergency Information - LIC700
7. Physician's Report- Child's Pre-Admission Health Evaluation- LIC701 (this must be submitted within 30 days of your child's first day of attendance)
8. Immunization Record (current) - click here for California child care vaccination requirements
9. Child's Pre-Admission Health History- Parent's Report LIC702
10. Parent's Consent for Administration of Medication- LIC9221 (only needed if/when your child takes medication)
11. Notification of Parent's Rights- LIC995 *Please read Caregiver Background Check Info - LIC 995F
12. Notification of Child's Rights- LIC613A
13. A copy of your child's birth certificate
14. Photo Release Form
15. Sunscreen Consent Form
16. Infant Needs and Services Plan (infants under 24 months only)
17. Dietary Restrictions Form (only if applicable)
18. Payment of monthly tuition, registration fee, and materials fee
20. Nebulizer Care Consent/Verification Form (only if applicable)
22. Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan (only if applicable)
23. Food Permission Form (2-6 year olds only)
* LPE's Recommendations List for packing list items can be found on Amazon through this link - https://www.amazon.com/shop/lepetitelephantnurseryandpreschool
*please note that we are part of the Local Associates Program with Amazon, which means that a percentage of your purchase comes back to LPE for more supplies/toys/materials for the children!
Le Petit Elephant admits children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old of any race, color, religion, national, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities and does not discriminate in administration of its educational and admission policies.
A certificate of good health (LIC 701) is required within 30 days of admission, signed by a physician.
All new students are required to have up-to-date immunizations, verification signed by a physician, per California law. These must be on file before your child can attend.
* infant nursery * preschool * jr kindergarten *
Copyright Le Petit Elephant Nursery and Preschool. All rights reserved.