Welcome LPE Ladies! This page is where you can find all documents related employment at LPE. For documents requiring a password, please refer to the New Hire email you received to locate the password.
Step 1: Please read the following Covid-19 related documents carefully and sign at the bottom of each page. You can return these electronically or printed to the office.
Step 2: Please print out each document and submit to our office prior to your first day:
*Livescan Form (for initial fingerprinting- take this form & ID with you to PhotoPro in Napa)
*Livescan Transfer Form (for Livescan transfer to LPE from another facility)
*California Mandated Reporter Training for Child Care. Please complete the training and either bring in a copy of your certificate or email a copy to Admin@LPEnapa.com prior to your first day of work at LPE.
* Personnel Policies Handbook 2020-2021 (password required- check your new hire email) Please read the entire Personnel Policies handbook! There’s a lot of information in there, so please be thorough. Once you have read it, please print pages 62 & 63 signature pages and return them with your paperwork.
*Read our 2019-2020 Parent Handbook carefully and sign/submit the Acknowledgement page. It’s very important that you know this Handbook well, as it outlines how we do everything and all childcare policies at our center.
Step 3: Please email to MissMilli@LPEnapa.com before your first day:
* A short bio about yourself for our staff pageon the website written in 3rd person. It can be about 5-7 sentences about your educational background, your experience with childcare and your philosophy about children/teaching. Please email this to us as soon as possible. Our LPE parents really read this page!
* Copy of your transcript showing any ECE units (unofficial is fine)
* Your vaccination record for MMR, Flu and DTAP. These must be current, and a blood test should show that you are immune already if you wish to go that route. Flu Declination Form (optional)
* A nice picture of just yourself outdoors so we can include it in our newsletter to parents to introduce you.
*Please access our private staff page on Facebook "LPE Ladies!" and ask to join
Step 4: Bring on your first day:
* Copy of your drivers license
* Copy of your Social Security Card
* Copy of your CPR/First Aid certification card (if current)
We look forward to having you join the LPE team!
Other important information:
* Families First CoronaVirus Response Act Poster (posted March 31st)
Welcome to the LPE Staff Portal!
* infant nursery * preschool * jr kindergarten *
Copyright Le Petit Elephant Nursery and Preschool. All rights reserved.