Welcome LPE Ladies! This page is where you can find all documents related employment at LPE. For documents requiring a password, please refer to the New Hire email you received to locate the password.
Step 1: Please read the following Covid-19 related documents carefully and sign at the bottom of each page. You can return these electronically or printed to the office.
Step 2: Please print out each document and submit to our office prior to your first day:
2. Livescan Form (for initial fingerprinting- take this form & ID with you to PhotoPro in Napa)
3. Livescan Transfer Form (for Livescan transfer to LPE from another facility)
6. California Mandated Reporter Training for Child Care. Please complete the training and either bring in a copy of your certificate or email a copy to Admin@LPEnapa.com prior to your first day of work at LPE.
9. Health Screening
12. Staff Emergency Card
13. Employee iPad Agreement
15. No Gossip Policy
16. Employee Rights
19. Workers Compensation Employee Physician Predesignation Form (Optional)
20. Personnel Policies Handbook 2020-2021 (password required- check your new hire email) Please read the entire Personnel Policies handbook! There’s a lot of information in there, so please be thorough. Once you have read it, please print pages 62 & 63 signature pages and return them with your paperwork.
21. Read our 2019-2020 Parent Handbook carefully and sign/submit the Acknowledgement page. It’s very important that you know this Handbook well, as it outlines how we do everything and all childcare policies at our center.
Step 3: Please email to MissMilli@LPEnapa.com before your first day:
22. A short bio about yourself for our staff pageon the website written in 3rd person. It can be about 5-7 sentences about your educational background, your experience with childcare and your philosophy about children/teaching. Please email this to us as soon as possible. Our LPE parents really read this page!
23. Copy of your transcript showing any ECE units (unofficial is fine)
24. Your vaccination record for MMR, Flu and DTAP. These must be current, and a blood test should show that you are immune already if you wish to go that route. Flu Declination Form (optional)
25. A nice picture of just yourself outdoors so we can include it in our newsletter to parents to introduce you.
26. Please access our private staff page on Facebook "LPE Ladies!" and ask to join
Step 4: Bring on your first day:
* Copy of your drivers license
* Copy of your Social Security Card
* Copy of your CPR/First Aid certification card (if current)
We look forward to having you join the LPE team!
Other important information:
* Families First CoronaVirus Response Act Poster (posted March 31st)
Welcome to the LPE Staff Portal!
* infant nursery * preschool * jr kindergarten *
Copyright Le Petit Elephant Nursery and Preschool. All rights reserved.